Tuesday 16 November 2010

Some really really old Stardoll messages :D

My BFF Anja who owns blog called Only Stardoll News gave me a super idea :D
I went to an old profile which is non-SS and I saw a whole archive of messages.. Take a look at them and have fun :D

A small welcome to Stardoll :D
A small Spring surprise :D
New way of becoming a SS :D That's when SD removed One-Beep :D
Bye Bye Vivienne Tam :D
Dear ELLE we miss you :DD
Much more bigeeeeer prices :D Up to 500 $D :D
The big reading adventure- Mortal Kiss :D
Couture shop available in StarPlaza :D Prices almost like Limited Edition :D
MSW :D Misses and Wildcard winners already chosen! 9. December voting is off :D Vote for you fav ;D


Mortal Kiss :D But shop this time :D
Glow-Glow-Glow :DD New (old) shop :D

Aham....I used that offer :D

Well...A bit newer and non-SS message :DD Get that dress for free ;D

Hahah......That's some of the messages that old Stardoll members had (I mean before the Grand makeover) :D
Have a nice day :D
Teodora ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment